2007/09/25

Wedding of Roopal and Ankoor

On Thursday, August 30, I left Costa Rica and flew for a weekend to Detroit in the USA.
I was invited to the wedding of Ankoor and Roopal, whom I got to know through José Luis. As both the family of the bride and of the groom are originally from India, the wedding was celebrated in the traditional Indian style. This was definitely quite an experience for us..... almost 700 invited guests, three days of ceremonies and rituals, as well as plenty of Indian food and music!!
Unfortunately I am still not able to get hold of the many pictures we (well, it was actually José Luis) did take during this really unforgettable weekend, but as soon as I have them, I will share a few shots with you. Therefore be patient and watch out for those pictures of José Luis and me in the traditional Indian outfits....... really not to be missed!

No comments: