2007/09/25

Good bye Central America...

... the three weeks with Esther and Romy in Costa Rica were a really great time and went by just that fast! Dear Esther, dear Romy, thank you very much for having made this long journey in order to spend some time with me on the road...
At the end of August it was also time to say good bye to Central America, where I had spent the first three months of my journey.

Before flying on to Ecuador I actually had a very nice and interesting weekend in Detroit (USA) lying before me. I was invited to attend a traditional, three days Indian wedding with more than 600 guests.... besides the bride, Roopal and the groom, Ankoor, I was going to see another very important person, my boyfriend José Luis, whom I haven't seen since I left Switzerland in June!
I will put some pictures of this very special event to the blog shortly...

No comments: