2007/10/24

Visit to Zaragoza

When I met José Luis at Ankoor and Roopal's wedding in Detroit, he suddenly had the idea that I should visit Zaragoza during the "fiesta del Pilar", which takes place every year in October.

I indeed liked the idea of visiting Spain, meeting José Luis family and friends (for the first time) and most
importantly of course, to see José Luis again.....
So I did take a week off from work and travelled to Spain from October 9 - 15.
It was quite an intensive week, meeting loads of people, sightseeing in Zaragoza surroundings, attending the procession of the Pilar, going to the bullfights, eating and drinking and eating and drinking again!
The time did pass very quickly but it was definitely a very good experience and I would like to say thank you very much to the parents, the sister and family of José Luis, who made me feeling really welcomed and did all they could, to pamper me.
Of course a big thank you goes to "mi amor" as well, who invited me to his hometown and whom I really miss a lot now!! Let's hope that all works fine and we will meet each other again at the end of December in Argentina.....



















No comments: